1. In your Adsense account, click 'Let's Go' to connect your website to AdSense.
2. Select the 'AdSense code snippet' option then click 'copy' to copy the text. You will need to add this to your head tag.
3. To add the snippet to the head tag, open your website in a new window or tab, then click 'SITE' and then 'Site Settings'.
4. Select the 'Head Tag' and paste the code snippet into the text field. Then, click 'Save Changes'.
5. In your Google AdSense account, check the box that says "I've placed the code", then click "Next".
6. Now, it's time to Request Review and wait for Google to review your site. This may take a few days (in some cases this can take up to a few weeks).
Tip: Since Google's code snippet includes an "HTTPS" link, we recommend ensuring your website has an SSL certificate installed on it to enable HTTPS. This will help avoid mixed content conflicts.
Your Sitemap Managing Your Page SEO Connecting To Google Analytics 4 Adding Alt Text To Your Images Indexing Your Website With Google Connect Google AdSense
Stock Photos Uploading Files From The File Manager Creating Folders For The Image Gallery Image Element Slideshow Element Gallery Element Flickr Element Video Player Element Youtube Element RSS Feed
Publishing A Page Page Settings Managing Error Pages Changing Your Default Homepage Adding To A Page Customize your website with Blocks
Customize your website with Blocks Using Columns Responsive Viewing Managing Your SiteBlocks Template Customizing The Navigation Bar Managing Error Pages Managing Redirects
Creating A New Blog Managing Blog Categories Managing Blog Posts Adding Images To Blog Posts Managing Your Blog RSS Feed Advanced Blog Settings
Stock Photos Uploading Files From The File Manager File Folders Creating Folders For The Image Gallery
Share Buttons Social Links Facebook Pages Facebook Comments Facebook Like Spotify Follow Pinterest Pin Pinterest Follow Youtube Subs Twitter Follow Tweets Tweet Button Disqus