Adding to Website
After selecting this Element, you will be able to choose exactly where you want to add it! Simply drag this onto a blue, orange, or purple ribbon that will appear when dragging the element onto the page.
Connecting your YouTube Channel
You will need to obtain the URL for your channel. You can do this by navigating to your channel's front page and copying the link.
Depending on the type of URL your channel has, you will need to provide the portion after the "/":
- ID-based URL: youtube.com/channel/UCUZHFZ9jIKrLroW8LcyJEQQ
- Custom URL: youtube.com/c/YouTubeCreators
- Legacy username URL: youtube.com/user/partnersupport
For more options for your Element, you can visit the following options in the Element Toolbar.
- YouTube Channel URL: Paste your YouTube channel URL to connect it here. For more information see the 'Connecting Your YouTube Channel' section above.
- Display Settings: Choose to display your YouTube avatar next to the Subscribe button if you would like a light or dark theme for the Channel name text by using the drop-down menus in this section.
Animate: You can add an animation for your Element. This will appear when the visitor first loads your page and the animation will display as your Element appears on the page.
Duplicate: To quickly add another Element, select the "Duplicate" option in the Element's toolbar.
Pin: You can optionally "Pin" the element to multiple pages to add consistency to the style of your website.