Share your tweets on your website by adding this element. Visitors will be able to scroll through your Twitter page with your most recent tweets at the top.
Where to Find
This Element can be found in the "ELEMENTS" section of the Element Toolbar.
Adding to Website
After selecting this Element, you will be able to choose exactly where you want to add it! Simply drag this onto a blue, orange, or purple ribbon that will appear when dragging the Element onto the page.
For more options for your Element, you can visit the following in the Element Toolbar:
- Twitter URL - Paste your twitter account URL into the Twitter URL field ( For example: https://twitter.com/twitterusername). Please note this will only work if you link a valid profile name. You can find this URL by navigating to your Twitter profile page and inspecting the address bar in your browser.
Display Settings - Choose a small or large follow button by using the Button Size drop down menu. You may also select from the following display options:
- Suppress displaying a header
- Suppress displaying a footer
- Suppress displaying borders
- Suppress displaying any scrollbars
- Transparent background
Animate: You can add an animation for your Element. This will appear when the visitor first loads your page and the animation will display as your Element appears on the page.
Duplicate: To quickly add another Element, select the "Duplicate" option in the Element's toolbar.
Pin: You can optionally "Pin" the element to multiple pages to add consistency to the style of your website.