Connect your eBay Account
Once you have added this element to your page, you will need to connect your account to display your listings. To get started, navigate to "Settings" found in the Element's Toolbar. Enter your eBay username into the Username field and select your country from the drop down menu (the country of your listing's currency will need to be selected in order for the items to be displayed).
Adding to Website
After selecting this Element, you will be able to choose exactly where you want to add it! Simply drag this onto a blue, orange, or purple ribbon that will appear when dragging the Element onto the page.
For more options for your Element, you can visit the following in the Element Toolbar:
- Ebay Username: Enter your eBay account username in order to display your listings.
- Country: Select the country of your listing's currency.
- The Component can be set to Show any of the following listing details: Auction Items Only, Fixed Price Items Only, Store Items Only, Auction and Fixed Price Items, All Items.
- The Items Per Page field will let you set the number of feeds that display on your page at a time - between 1 to 15.
- You can Order By Price, Time Left or Listing Date.
Animate: You can add an animation for your Element. This will appear when the visitor first loads your page and the animation will display as your Element appears on the page.
Duplicate: To quickly add another Element, select the "Duplicate" option in the Element's toolbar.
Pin: You can optionally "Pin" the element to multiple pages to add consistency to the style of your website.