Customize Your Website Using Blocks
SiteBlocks is a template-based editor that gives you more control over the look and feel of your website, where every single block can have its own customized layout and design.
Even though there isn't an option to swap templates, you only need to edit the contents of your header and footer to give your site a new look and feel.
You can set up your holiday, sale, or special event headers and footers and easily swap them into your page for short or long term by creating new Header and Footer blocks. For step-by-step instructions, please see the following video on customizing your website with Header, Footer, and Body Blocks:
Please see the locations highlighted below to get started on changing the appearance of your website:
Update your Header Block
- Hover your mouse near the top of the page, the header will be outlined in green.
- Click the header name "Header A" to access the header toolbar.
- Quickly swap different styles by selecting "Header A", "Header B" or "Create a new header" to create a new style.
Update your Footer Block
- Hover your mouse over the bottom of the page, the footer will be outlined in red.
- Click the header name ("Header A") to access the header toolbar.
- Quickly swap different styles by selecting "Footer A", "Footer B" or "Create a new footer" to create a new style.
Update Site-Wide Styles
Click 'DESIGN' to access the global style options. Update your background, fonts, links, button styles and more by exploring the submenu options located in this menu.